Is ChatGPT the only AI chatbot you use for creating content? It is a good option, but due to huge traffic, it may not work for some time. Or you may face maintenance delays. So, it is best to know some other AI Chatbots that are as good as ChatGPT.
Although ChatGPT was the first AI Chatbot, it does not mean that it is the best. Today, numerous AI chat alternatives are trained on advanced LLM. They help you create content, write emails, and research new trends.
Let us proceed and track the best online AI chatbots available in 2023.
5 Online AI Chatbot Tools
1. EdrawMax AI
EdrawMax AI is a package of versatile tools that helps you manage projects and streamline workflow. Its chatbot can do everything from brainstorming to managing tasks and analyzing text. You can also transform the existing text into business copy. Moreover, its diagramming feature converts your chat-generated responses into detailed flowcharts, org charts, etc.
- One-click Diagramming: Its intelligent algorithms use the AI-chat-generated text into diagrams like flowcharts, mind maps, or timelines.
- AI Copywriting: It allows the use of text for continuation, polishing, and summarization. So, you can manage text breakpoints, change tone, and adjust paragraph length.
- AI Translation: EdrawMax understands and processes multiple languages, including Chinese, German, Japanese, French, and more. So you can easily translate any language into your own.
- Chatbot: The AI chatbot allows you to ask questions and make inquiries. .
- AI Analysis: EdrawMax AI offers diagram analysis. It produces text descriptions, content analysis, and optimized suggestions from diagrams like flowcharts, Gantt charts, and org charts.
- Detailed responses
- Optimized suggestions
- Diagramming assistance
- Easy interface for non-technical users
- The AI functions are paid.
EdrawMax AI diagramming solution makes it perfect for project management. You can visualize lengthy texts using flowcharts, org charts, and Gantt charts using smart algorithms. With this, analyzing large datasets and making decisions becomes a matter of seconds.
2. Google Bard
Still developing, Google’s innovative chatbot Bard now uses PaLM-2, the most advanced web-based language model. It is a conversational AI bot that focuses on dialogue instead of text prompts. Bard AI connects to the internet and fishs for information. Plus, it integrates images and provides citations. How cool is that? You can also verify responses using the provided article sources.
- Bard Extensions: It allows Google app integration. To streamline your work, you can add Bard extensions to Gmail, YouTube, Google Docs, and much more.
- Customized Prompts: You are free to make changes to the prompts. It can generate three outputs for each response.
- Multilingual: Google Bard can respond to prompts in over 40 languages.
- Fact-Checking Capabilities: The “Google It” feature helps you verify the credibility of responses. It allows expanding on the citations on Google to double-check the output accuracy.
- Updated responses
- Free of cost
- Integrates Google apps
- Visual outputs
- Limited coding functionality
Bard AI chatbot offers Google App integration. It allows exporting lengthy responses to Google Docs, Gmail, etc., promoting automation of tasks and streamlined work activities.
3. Jasper Chat
Based on OpenAI GPT-3 LLM, Jasper is the most advanced solution for content creation. It processes editable prompts and uses over fifty templates to produce a copy. Jasper can tailor content in any format, including blog posts, YouTube scripts, or LinkedIn profiles. Not only this, Jasper chat AI now has an image generator to create compelling visuals for your stories.
- Multi-format Text Generation: Jasper Chat uses NLP to create content. It produces emails, business copies, social media captions, and essays.
- Conversation Memory: It remembers the previous user conversations. Thus, the interactions are contextual, and you can start from where you left off.
- Multilingual: You can produce and translate text in over 29 languages accurately.
- Image Generator: Now, Jasper Art can convert your chat responses into detailed visuals.
- Built-in plagiarism and grammar checker
- Copyediting feature
- Over 50 writing templates
- Follow-up article suggestions
- Trained on data as of 2021, lacking up-to-date information
- It is a paid chatbot.
Jasper Chat specializes in over fifty writing templates, from YouTube scripts to essays, blog posts, and LinkedIn posts. It generates unique content free of plagiarism and grammatical errors.
A conversational AI chatbot launched by OpenAI, ChatGPT is a known tool to everyone in 2023. Its first human-like training language, GPT-3.5, provides dialogue format research. It articulates detailed responses and has an extremely user-friendly interface. Furthermore, the updated GPT-4 advances in STEM and offers a solution to complex codes and equations.
- STEM Knowledge: The ChatGPT training languages integrate the scientific areas, specifically technology, maths, and engineering. Thus, the generated responses are focused on logical thinking and problem-solving.
- ChatGPT Plugins: It allows fetching and running data using third-party platforms.
- Context-Aware Research: The bot stores the previous interactions to provide customized responses.
- Conversational Format: The dialogue-based search interface makes it convenient for non-technical users.
- Available for free
- Great coding companion
- Attention-to-detail responses
- Incomparable writing skills
- Limited response accuracy
ChatGPT is an excellent way to research in STEM. Also, its AI-generative responses are best for writing codes, analyzing problems, and creating solution-oriented content.
5. Microsoft Bing Chat
Microsoft Bing is an advanced ChatGPT alternative for Bing users. It accesses the internet to search for detailed outputs. Unlike GPT, it offers cited responses linked to the source. You have the freedom to choose more precise, more creative, or balanced answers. Also, it integrates an AI image generator that works on simple text prompts. Captivating, right?
- Source-Backed Responses: Bing AI Chatbot generates reliable responses using relevant references and links across the web.
- Creative Outputs: Bing has a creative output feature. It helps you write poems, generate blog ideas, and generate short captions.
- AI Image Generator: The Bing Chat has an AI image generator. It processes small sentences into visual artworks.
- Custom Search: You can choose precise, creative, or balanced responses based on search purpose. It also allows asking follow-up questions for a personalized experience.
- Updated responses
- Offers relevant links
- Uses advanced language models
- Creative outputs
- Available free of cost
- It can end conversations abruptly.
Bing AI chatbot and image generator is a must-have for launching marketing campaigns. It is best for creating captivating blog ideas, social media captions, and posters.
AI chatbots have revolutionized how the world perceived content a decade back. With modern bots, writing codes, producing stories, solving problems, and writing professional documents are a few clicks away.
The advancement of intelligent learning language models has brought innovation to how these chatbots work. Recently, most businesses are becoming more dependent on AI chatbots. AI Chatbots of EdrawMax have taken it further in automating routine tasks and optimizing work.
So, if your business struggles to regulate day-to-day duties, give these chatbots a shot. Its text and diagramming analysis may facilitate your team to make better decisions.