The "New" feature in EdrawMax allows you to start a new diagram or project from scratch. It's the first step in creating your visual content.
- Click on the "New" option.
- Select the diagram or project you want to create from the available templates or start with a blank canvas.
- Design your diagram by adding shapes, text, and other elements.
The "Open" feature lets you access previously created EdrawMax files to edit or continue working on them.
Access Your Work:
- Click on the "Open" option.
- Browse your local files or cloud storage to locate the EdrawMax document you want to open.
- Click on the file to open and continue editing it.
"Import" in EdrawMax lets you bring external data, files, or diagrams into your current project.
Integrate External Content:
- Choose the "Import" option.
- Browse your computer to locate the external file you want to import (e.g., an image, data file, or another diagram).
- Select the file to import into your current EdrawMax
4. Cloud Document:
The "Cloud Document" feature allows you to store your EdrawMax documents in the cloud for easy access and collaboration.
Collaborate from Anywhere:
- To open your document from the cloud, click on the "File" menu at the top left corner of the software.
- Sign in or connect your EdrawMax account to a cloud storage service like Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Choose the destination folder in your cloud storage where you want to open the document from.
- You can also view your documents from the cloud using the options of history, starred, favorites, shared for easier access to specific documents.
“Templates" allows you to use pre-built templates in your designs.
Tap into Pre-built Designs:
- Select the "Templates" option from the EdrawMax
- Browse the available template categories (e.g., flowcharts, org charts, floor plans) and choose a specific template.
- Create your diagram by customizing the template with your content, shapes, and text.
6. Save As:
"Save As" allows you to save your EdrawMax documents with different names or in various file formats, valid for sharing or exporting.
- Select "Save As" from the dropdown menu.
- Choose a location on your computer or cloud storage to save the file.
- Specify a new name for the file if needed and select the desired file format (e.g., eddx, .pdf, .jpg) before saving.
7. Export & Send:
"Export & Send" lets you save your diagrams in various formats and send them directly through email or other communication channels.
Share Your Work:
- Go to the "Export & Send" option.
- Select the format in which you want to export your diagram (e.g., PDF, image, Word document).
- Configure the export settings, such as resolution or quality.
- vide a destination on your computer where you want to save the exported file or select a sharing option to send it directly via email or other communication channels.
To bring your digital diagram to life in print, follow these steps:
- .From the dropdown menu, select “print”.
- Adjust the print settings, such as page size, orientation, and print quality.
- . Click the "Print" button to send your diagram to your printer.